After a whirlwind college decision process, this is it! The final week to deposit and lock in where your soon-to-be-freshman will spend the next four years – it’s a huge decision! Merrimack’s deposit deadline is Wednesday, May 1, 2013.
Ways to deposit to Merrimack:
- Mail a $500 check, payable to Merrimack College, along with the deposit form.
- Pay online! Visit https://merrimack.afford.com/. Under “Make a Payment” choose “Merrimack College – Deposits Only” and follow the instructions. Acceptable methods of payment include Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and e-check.
- Drop it off at Merrimack’s Welcome Center. We’ve extended our hours if you want to come in for any last-minute help or to drop off your student’s deposit. Our hours are Monday, April 29 – Wednesday, May 1 from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
Once students deposit, they’ll be able to register for June Orientation. There are 2 sessions – June 24/25 and June 26/27. And better yet, the decision will be made! After many (many) months, you can put the college search behind you!
We are here to help. If you need anything, call us at 978-837-5100. No question is too big or too small, so ask away!
Lastly, take a look at this helpful article from the New York Times Education section: Tip Sheet: Making the Final College Decision
No matter what process you take to choose a school, the following tips might be helpful to consider:
- Look Beyond the Numbers
- After the Facts, Go With Your Gut
- Do Not Jump to Conclusions
- Send the Check, Buy the Sweatshirt and Celebrate the Future
Good luck with the decision and, no matter where your student decides to go, we wish them great success in the next chapter of their life!